Babycool Paris 2017 will once again highlight the entire childcare sector, with round table discussions and conferences, as well as the awarding of prizes to the market’s main players.
Selfies (V13) : please do not hesitate to use our selfie box to take pictures of several people or just yourself. You can share your Babycool Paris selfies too by printing your photos instantly and receiving them at your e-mail address. You can also share them on social networks!
From 2pm to 3pm
- Conference organised by our expert Kazachok: “Everything you always wanted to know about licences!” – Auditorium.
- Mummy’s Prize awards ceremony with the jury and the magazine Parole de Mamans – Auditorium
- Parole de Mamans reception – Auditorium.
From 11:30 am
“Hot Rod Race” organised by Baby Pro – Forecourt of the Pinède
From 2:00 pm
- Kidiwiz conference – Auditorium
“Digital communication: the tool box”
What is your business’s web marketing potential?
Kidiwiz offers independent shops and childcare product manufacturers the possibility to:
– discuss the main ways of acquiring a greater audience
– receive a few tips to make the most of these according to your goals
– share the key elements that will enable you to stand out.
#Notoriété #Acquisition #Communication #Web #Marque #ROI #Trafic #Puériculture
From 6:00 pm
Draw and Neuf Mois evening – Auditorium.
From 7.00 PM to 11.30 PM
- “THE” evening event at the 2017 trade fair organised by Babycool and Recaro.
With programme : cocktails, champagne, open bar, music, good mood and surprises…
La Chesnaie du Roy – Parc Floral – 75012 Paris
From 11:30 am to 12:45 am
- Round table organized by the French Federation of the Toy Industries – Child care on :
“The toy and childcare industry: new challenges mean new opportunities! How can manufacturers and retailers take advantage of consumer trends and a changing market?”
Participants include Frédéric Boublil, specialist in product distribution and founder of Boublil Conseil – Institut des Mamans
A specialist in brand distribution, Frédéric Boublil founded the Boublil Conseil agency: www.boublil-conseil.fr.
He provides strategic advice to supermarket groups and brands: business plans, market positioning, supply possibilities, international development, digital communication, external growth, and efficiency evaluations.
Frédéric’s career started out at Auchan as Category Manager. He was then appointed Digital Marketing Manager of inmac-wstore.com and went on to become Director of Strategy for the Vivarte group.
He founded Boublil Conseil in 2014.
This agency is a business partner for management teams and shareholders of brands and distribution networks confronted with strategic challenges. Boublil Conseil combines the astute analyses of a leading consultant with the managing director’s considerable experience in the field.
Followed by a cocktail reception – Auditorium.